Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Weaving It All Together online training is a comprehensive approach to planning for children and families. The last part of the ELG/AODCP series is designed for individuals who have experience working with the Early Learning Guidelines and Authentic Observation Documentation and Curriculum Planning. Participants will explore their personal and community resources; family and community engagement; and inclusive practice and understanding of diversity and individualization.
4 hours (NM Competencies: 1. 0.5 hr, 3. 0.5 hr, 4. 0.5 hr, 5. 1 hr, 6. 1 hr, 7. 0.5 hr)
– Required for 1st year NM PreK Teachers (Equivalent to NM PreK New Teacher Training when you have completed Early Learning Series: How Children Learn Through Play, Early Learning Series: Foundations of the ELG and AODCP, Early Learning Series: Putting It Into Practice, and Early Learning Series: Weaving It All Together)
– Recommended for FOCUS Administrators and Educators
1. Child Growth Development & Learning: 0.5 hr
3. Family and Community Collaboration: 0.5 hr
4. Developmentally Appropriate Content 0.5 hr
5. Learning Environments & Curriculum Implementation: 1 hr
6. Assessment of Children & Programs: 1 hr
7. Professionalism: 0.5 hr
Objective 1: By the end of this training, you will have mapped out your community resources.
Objective 2: By the end of this training, you will have planned changes to your classroom environment based off of your knowledge of children and families.
Objective 3: By the end of this training, you will have written lesson plans, especially sections of the lesson plan that you find challenging.
HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday