Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This course is designed as an introduction to special services and inclusion resources available to support early childhood professionals so that every child is included in early childhood programs. Ideas for building family partnerships and information about service providers will be highlighted. A review of related laws is also included in the course.
1. Spent time exploring my attitude and perceptions regarding the following principles:
• All children and their families are unique and have strengths
• Everyone benefits from inclusion
• The words we use concerning people with disabilities affect our perception of them
2. Defined the benefits of inclusion
3. Reflected on my readiness and ability to work with every child.
4. Considered the importance of building relationships with children, families and support service partners.
5. Became familiarized with supports associated in serving children with disabilities.
6. Heard the laws associated in serving children with disabilities.
Please contact the Early Childhood Services Center for technical support: