Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This orientation is approximately 3 hours in length and will go through 3 modules in Health and Safety awareness. You will cover topics in the prevention of infectious disease, as well as, cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures. You will look at information about emergency preparedness in several areas including weather, evacuation and medical emergencies. In the last module, you will find information on child abuse, shaken baby syndrome and best sleep practices for infants. In each of these 3 sections you will have access to information in the training including links and resources to additional materials.
1. Viewed the different ways that infectious diseases can be spread.
2. Observed hygiene practices that help prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
3. Considered hygiene practices to cut down the spread of infectious diseases.
4. Defined cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures.
5. Identified your role in preparing for emergencies.
6. Identified special health care needs.
7. Reviewed transportation safety awareness.
8. Identified your role in recognizing preventing and reporting child abuse.
9. Checked to see if you are following your program’s requirements for identifying preventing and reporting child abuse.
10. Reviewed information on shaken baby syndrome.
11. Reviewed information on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
1. Child Growth Development & Learning:
2. Health Safety & Nutrition: 3hr
3. Family and Community Collaboration:
4. Developmentally Appropriate Content:
5. Learning Environment & Curriculum Implementation:
6. Assessment of Children & Programs:
If you have any problems with your username and/or password or any other technical issue, please call technical support at 505-277-1118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.